La Revanche Des Mangemorts Index du Forum
La Revanche Des Mangemorts
Des anées après la chute de celui dont on ne doit pas pronnoncer le nom, des descendants de mangemorts descident de recréer une armée comme leurs ancêtres. A la tête des mangemorts, Chris & Melyssa, les jumeaux cachés de Lord Voldemort.

La Revanche Des Mangemorts Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How Do You Tag A Liked Page On Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Revanche Des Mangemorts Index du Forum -> Pour bien débuter... -> Règlement & Contexte
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
waidchad

Masculin
Camp: Neutre

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do You Tag A Liked Page On Facebook Répondre en citant

How Do You Tag A Liked Page On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Your post will tag the page in question. As you type the name out, you should see page suggestions appear. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. My Account My Profile My Contacts My Inbox . To do so: Begin a post or a comment on another post, photo, or video. To do so: Tap an image in one of your photo albums, on your Timeline, or on another's Timeline. You'll see this option in the bottom-right corner of the status window. Doing so tags them in the picture. .. Categories:. Tap anywhere on the photo. 4. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. Business Planning & Strategy. Privacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake Accounts.. 3 Tag someone in a post. Flag as. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Removing and Reporting TagsIf you don't like a tag that someone adds, you have many options: Hide it from your timeline.Your timeline represents who you are, so you control what appears on it. Perhaps you can return back to the site's homepage and see if you can find what you are looking for. 2 Click the "What's on your mind?" field. Your friend will receive a notification that you tagged them in a picture. In some cases, you will have to add the person as a friend in order to tag them. Tap Post in the upper-right. Click Tag Photo at the bottom of the image. Tell people about stuff theyre inAdding tags can let people know when they're in photos or other things you share. 3. How can I tag someone who did not like my page? Answer this question Flag as. Unlike tagging people, tagging a page in your status won't display your post on the page's Home page.[1] Method 2 On Desktop 1 Go to the Facebook webpage. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question How can I tag someone in a photo who doesn't have a Facebook account or isn't a friend of mine on Facebook or is deceased? wikiHow Contributor You cannot tag someone if he or she doesn't have an account on Facebook. Business Technology & Customer Support. It will pop up on their notification board. To do so: Click an image in one of your photo albums, on your Timeline, or on a friend's Timeline 5a02188284
how to make cover photos for facebookfacebook multiplier effectcomment pirater une adresse facebook facilementset new facebook passwordios chrome facebook loginhow to view who likes your photo on facebookcomment pirater un compte facebook ouvertunfriend notify for facebook androiddownlod facebook for i phonecreate new emoticons for facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Revanche Des Mangemorts Index du Forum -> Pour bien débuter... -> Règlement & Contexte Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006